In 2018 Leuven University Press participated in the fifth pledging round of Knowledge Unlatched (KU). Six titles of the press have been selected for unlatching and we are very pleased to announce that these titles have now been made available free of charge:
- Essays on Plato’s Epistemology
- Modern Islamic Thinking and Activism. Dynamics in the West and in the Middle East
- New Multicultural Identities in Europe. Religion and Ethnicity in Secular Societies
- Gender and Christianity in Modern Europe. Beyond the Feminization Thesis
- Virtues for the People. Aspects of Plutarchan Ethics
- A Small Nation in the Turmoil of the Second World War. Money, Finance and Occupation (Belgium, its Enemies, its friends, 1939-1945)
All KU titles are discoverable in OAPEN’s Directory of Open Access Books, HathiTrust’s Digital Library and through library discovery tools that include: EBSCO Discovery Service, Summon, and Ex Libris. Books are also listed in the Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB). Leuven University Press also ensures the listing of these titles on JSTOR. Although the ebook is now freely available, the print editions will remain simultaneously available for sale.
Please, take a look at our website, and scroll through our free ebook collection.